Friday 19 September 2014

Sorry!

Well as the title states I'm sorry, I have neglected this blog for...well a very long time. let me explain why.
About 4/5 weeks after getting my amazing electric bike, I crashed. Right into the back of a car, wound up in A&E getting my eyelid glued back together and my knee butterflied. The bike on the other hand, lets just say that almost all of it had to be replaced. Needless to say I was very embarrassed and hence did not blog it, I apologize.

I got a new bike about 6-8weeks later and have been using it A LOT recently, so I have a proposal, I am wanting to do a very brief check in once a week (probably on a Sunday night) with my total in km's traveled and any issues/things learnt that week. It wont be much, unless I learn something really fantastic (which may well happen) but it will be a start :)

Again I do apologize for my lack of postings but hopefully the posts will be regular and on the up from here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment